USA Career Opportunities
Sweden Career Opportunities
September 09, 2014
Unveils New Sewing and Embroidery Machines with Patented Dimensional Stitches and Distinguished Rating
expands and enhances award-winning brands with the DESIGNER RUBY ROYALE™ and DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 40 sewing and embroidery machines
— HUSQVARNA VIKING
, a global leader in the sewing industry, announces its newest innovations to the brand’s established DESIGNER™ and TOPAZ™ lines – the DESIGNER RUBY ROYALE™ and DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 40 sewing and embroidery machines. Boasting industry-leading, built-in convenience features, both new machines inspire endless creativity while ensuring quality results.
DESIGNER RUBY ROYALE™ sewing and embroidery machine
comes equipped with the patented deLuxe™ Stitch System for specialty threads; an all-new, interactive, high-resolution, color touch screen; and the industry-first Dimensional Stitches technique, previously only available on top-of-the-line HUSQVARNA VIKING
machines, which allows consumers to create stitches at the point where they add fabric for unique 3D effects.
And the DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 40 sewing and embroidery machine has earned a coveted Consumers Digest “Best Buy” rating for sewing and embroidery machines. The DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 40 sewing and embroidery machine joins the existing and award-winning TOPAZ™ line, which includes hallmark products like the DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50 and DESIGNER TOPAZ™25 machines, the latter of which also received a distinguished “Best Buy” from Consumers Digest. According to the publication, in general, products receiving a “Best Buy” rating merit special attention from consumers based on their combination of eight criteria: performance, ease of use, features, quality of construction, warranty, efficiency, styling, and maintenance and service requirements.
“We’re delighted to introduce the innovative new features that both the DESIGNER RUBY ROYALE™ and DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 40 sewing and embroidery machines offer today’s sewers,” said Katrina Helmkamp, CEO of SVP Worldwide, source of the HUSQVARNA VIKING
, and PFAFF
sewing machine brands. “These machines are wonderful additions to our storied and technologically-savvy HUSQVARNA VIKING® brand, giving seasoned and aspiring sewers and embroiderers the tools they need to make their creative visions a reality.”
The 142-year-old HUSQVARNA VIKING
brand launched the new machine lineup at its 28th Annual International Dealer Convention, held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin from September 8-11.
DESIGNER RUBY ROYALE™ sewing and embroidery machine
delivers built-in, intuitive assistance to create an unforgettable experience. Features include:
· deLuxe™ Stitch System: Allows sewers to add applique fabric or pop-up effects for one-of-a-kind decorating capabilities with this industry-first feature.
· Basic Design Appliqué: Choose from a variety of different shapes including circles, hearts and flowers; and create appliqués right on the screen that is imbedded in your machine. No extra software is required.
· EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ Technology: Continuously senses fabric thickness and automatically adjusts to ensure perfect, even feeding.
· Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR
Feature: Offers automatic settings and expert advice for optimal sewing and embroidery results.
· Interactive Color Touch Screen: Easily navigate through realistic embroidery designs – using the graphic interface designed by sewers for sewers – on the larger full-color, high-resolution, wide-view touch screen.
· Largest embroidery area: Boasting the largest embroidery area in its class, measuring up to 360x200mm (14¼"x8"), it allows users to embroider large designs without re-hooping.
· Faster, more efficient embroidery: Decreases embroidery time by 20 percent or more as compared to the DESIGNER RUBY deLuxe™ machine.
More built-in designs and stitches: Comes with 20 additional built-in designs and 30 additional built-in stitches, as compared to the DESIGNER RUBY deLuxe™ machine.
DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 40 sewing and embroidery machine
provides timesaving, innovative capabilities to help busy sewers bring their creativity to life at a price within reach. Top features include:
· Interactive Color Touch Screen: Easily navigate through various embroidery, editing and sewing screens by touching this high-resolution screen.
· EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ Technology: Ensures a perfect, even feed by continuously sensing fabric thickness and adjusting accordingly.
· Large Embroidery Area: Create and embroider large designs (240x150mm) without re-hooping.
· Embroidery Design Editing and Save Capability: Combine and save beautiful designs and fonts directly to the machine.
· Basic Design Positioning: Match your embroideries perfectly every time.
· More built-in designs and stitches: Comes with 25 additional built-in designs and 48 additional built-in stitches, as compared to the DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 25 machine.
Both HUSQVARNA VIKING
DESIGNER RUBY ROYALE™ and DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 40 sewing and embroidery machines will be sold at local dealers across the country. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of the DESIGNER RUBY ROYALE™ sewing and embroidery machine is $6,999, and of the DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 40 sewing and embroidery machine is $3,599. To find a HUSQVARNA VIKING
store near you, please visit
Terms and conditions
Copyright © SVP Worldwide 2014. All rights reserved.
Design & Developed by Wakefly